Sunday, November 7, 2010

God, you make me giggle...

As some of you know... I'm an incredibly diligent journal-er. I love keeping my journals, and I especially love going back and reading what I wrote. I often will go back and look at my thoughts from the prior year, and I did that last night. And what I found made me laugh really hard...

On 11/11/09 I wrote... "God, I so often wonder if my job at OR (the job I got that moved me to Idaho) was just a means of getting me to Idaho and not really what you want me to continue pursuing. God, would you make it so very clear to me if that's the case? Would you make other opportunities come before me."

Right... Ohhhh God, how faithful you are in answering prayers! When I wrote that I had NO clue that I would lose my job, and get hired on with Young Life in a small town in Southwest Idaho! No clue! Oh how different, yet incredible, things are with where I am now. It makes me smile to think that, that time was just meant to prepare me for where I am now. I love how God works. Seriously, seriously love it.

No comments: